Re: [ptp-dev] Broken builds?

Looks like you'll need to add the org.eclipse.cdt.core.native jar to whatever you're scripts are doing with org.eclipse.cdt.core. It's pretty unusual and certainly not in our API contract with clients.

Doug.

From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Greg Watson [g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:04 AM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Broken builds?

Doug,

You can see the errors in the ptp-verify build on hudson.eclipse.org/ptp. I've also updated bug 303083 with the reason I think it's failing.

Greg

On May 27, 2014, at 9:57 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

Hey gang,

Greg is reporting that the PTP builds are breaking due to CDT changes. I'd like to take a look and see why. Are these builds on hudson (I don't see them on you HIPP instance).

Thanks,
Doug.