[ptp-dev] Upcoming PTP-User meetings: May 28, June 25

Wondering if anyone has ideas and wants to volunteer to present something at this month's PTP-user meeting (web conference) on Wed May 28.
I will have limited hours to work on this, with Luna RC1 build, testing, and some PTP docs to whip into shape, not to mention Memorial Day weekend.
So please let me know If someone wants to volunteer a topic.  I am happy to help if you provide the inspiration and speaking power.

I think a June PTP-user meeting (June 25) showcasing Luna features would be a good idea. Luna release (with PTP 8.0) will be that Friday, June 27.
My availability that Wed is doubtful, but am happy to help plan and test Readytalk, if others of you can demo Luna features or whatever on that date.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

Back to the top