[ptp-dev] Hackathon

On the most recent PTP dev call, we discussed revised dates for the PTP Hackathon at Baton Rouge. Currently, we have two candidates:

August 12-14 and August 19-21.

Since doodle polls don't properly capture 3-day ranges, the poll lists only Aug 12 and Aug 19 at 9:00am. Please select one or both if
you are interested. The poll is here: http://doodle.com/zxd247tuex3kx9dy

The goal of the Hackathon is to collaboratively work for a short intense period of time to help close PTP bugs. It should be fun and productive. Both the food and the air conditioning in Louisiana are top notch. A working version of the agenda is available here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/workshops/PTP_Workshop_2014

Cheers,
Steve

Back to the top