Re: [ptp-dev] Run error on trestles

that's strange, that's a very old email from me but it has yesterday's date on it.
yes i think you did fix it.
I was able to run ok yesterday for the first time after i fixed up my modules
having trouble debugging (using trestles openmpi interactive), greg was wondering if it was tunnel setup

also the system monitoring didn't highlight my job when i selected it (but it ran in a couple minutes so i didn't get to play with it much). was thrilled it at least ran.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts