Re: [ptp-dev] Question about pushing code to Gerrit

You're right, the URL was wrong. I never manually edited it... I don't know how that extra /p could have been introduced. Now I get a permissions error when I try to commit:
https://wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/r/p/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp: not authorized
I have an account on gerrit and can interact with commits on the website. Is there another set of credentials I'm missing?
Thanks,
Wyatt