[ptp-dev] critical fix to RDT for Kepler remote dir location for next build

Hi,

Commit 8c6461fadcae6a1e92064763edbad068743ff1bb is a critical fix for
projects build location when using RDT with CDT managed projects.
Otherwise any project fails to build and it may affects several other
projects that depend on this feature.

I believe it would be important if this patch could be merged into the
7_0 branch. I already tested it on kepler applying it to my local tree
of ptp_7_0 branch.

Kind regards,
Rodrigo.

Back to the top