Re: [ptp-dev] Kepler build

Great!
Yes I loaded it too and was reminded that the PTP Developer's Guide isn't in the base PTP code or in the package.
But getting the build right will also mean the jar is available and i'll have it put on help.eclipse.org when SR2 is done.
Still waiting on a kepler build to finish successfully.., seems to be having problems.

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/Repository%20Aggregation/job/simrel.kepler.runaggregator/
The last 6 builds have failed (nothing to do with us)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts