[ptp-dev] Gerrit reminder

Happy New Year to everyone!

I just wanted to remind committers that we’re going to try to start using Gerrit more this year, so please make sure that you have set your Gerrit preferences to watch the PTP projects:

1. Go to https://git.eclipse.org/r and sign in using your committer email address and password.
2. Click on your name, then “Settings".
3. Click on “Watched Projects”
4. For “Project Name” Click on the Browse button, or just enter “ptp/org.eclipse.ptp” into the text box.
5. Click on “Watch”, then select what notifications you want for the project (I select all of them).
6. Repeat for any other projects you want to watch.

Happy Gerriting!

Cheers,
Greg

Back to the top