[ptp-dev] Question about pushing code to Gerrit

I'm about to push a change for Kepler to Gerrit and got a popup 'Push the current HEAD from repository org.eclipse.ptp to Gerrit'. This popup is asking me to select a branch. The dropdown has 'refs/for/ as the displayed value.

The PTP Gerrit wiki page doesn't say anything about what to enter.

Do I leave that as-is?
What do I put in the  blank text box?

Are there other questions further in the dialog sequence I'm going to need answers for?

Dave

Back to the top