Re: [ptp-dev] Change of employer

Great news! And, yes, thanks to NCSA.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Beth Tibbitts <beth@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Most of you know I retired from IBM this past July; since then I've been an Eclipse Individual Committer.

I'm happy to say I'm now employed by NCSA as a software engineer (still remotely here from Lexington, KY)
working on application development tools (very familiar ones)  - working in Jay Alameda's group.
If you were on the recent ptp-dev call you already knew this, but I thought I'd make sure more folks did.

NCSA (http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu) has been an integral partner on PTP for several years, is a partner on the NSF
grant that supports PTP (http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1047956) , and several PTP committers are already NCSA employees.
Plus, several NCSA folks have participated in various PTP tutorials.
So very little of this relationship feels new or foreign!

I plan on working part-time, which is just fine with me, hope to be a bit more active than I was
as an Individual Committer  these past few months.
Many thanks to NCSA for helping me to stay actively involved in developing and supporting the best application development tools for parallel application developers.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts