Re: [ptp-dev] Photran question

I suspect it's there because the doc.user plug-in provides help contexts for the Fortran Editor (via org.eclipse.help.contexts), but things seem to work fine without it. Since CDT does not have a dependency like that, I assume that avoiding the dependency is "correct" and it's not just accidental that it works.

So I guess it can be removed without a problem...

Jeff