Re: [ptp-dev] contributing via gerrit

Steve,
I always start here in a new workspace because i can never remember what all the repos are:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_80

Especially the section "Checking out PTP projects with git"

We don't have any info on our wiki (that I know of)   regarding Gerrit and how to do things with it.
Just bare bones, what to do with how we do things in PTP would be very useful.
Like the section on that environment setup page "Committing to remote Git repository" it would be nice to have a section on the Gerrit basics.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts