Re: [ptp-dev] contributing via gerrit

Thank you. However, I'm still not there yet:

git clone ssh://sbrandtn08@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp.git
Cloning into 'org.eclipse.ptp'...
fatal: Project not found: gitroot/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp

and the repository exists.

Apparently, there's something wrong with the URL. It ought to be correct,
comparing http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Contributing_via_Git
and the "Engage" tab of http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.ptp, I thought it
would be the right one. Am I missing something?

Cheers,
Steve