Re: [ptp-dev] PTP Video Demos

Wyatt, FYI, Safari on my iPad failed to download this. What video encoding did you use? Bri

On Sep 20, 2013, at 7:03 PM, Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings,

Based on some discussions at the Developer Meeting I've been looking into creating a series of short, straightforward video demos of the PTP, generally covering our usual demo topics from SC and similar presentations. I'm still trying to track down suitable video editing software for Linux but ultimately I don't think this will be too difficult to pull together. This test video is unscripted and unedited, but it gives an idea of what I'm working toward.

=Wyatt