Re: [ptp-dev] suggestions for this week's PTP user call

Beth,

Found it (6/26/2013)…

Topics for future meetings:

1. Synchronized projects, sync'ing, building, and running with multiple remote systems

            (Roland and John)

2. System Monitoring customization - LML files for saying how to parse machine names

          so that the frame/rack/node/core  etc. containment drawings are correct.

           Wolfgang and Carsten

           Wolfgang helped me do this for the PERCS machine and it was awesome!

I'd like to hear the system monitoring stuff first - since we already heard a bit

   of sync details today.

We should, of course, ask Carsten and Wolfgang first :)

The 4th Wed is July 24 - which would be while we are at XSEDE.

Maybe for July we could make it the LAST wed of the month (July 31) instead?

If so we should start planning now!