Re: [ptp-dev] Luna M1 testing

Luna test results:

(1) repo results same as Kepler: don't see Parallel Tools Platform or any PTP features there except for TAU and GEM at
           http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna
(2) Parallel package comes up ok
         create sync project (shallow) on trestles (existing code in existing dir), build, clean, sync, filter, build, find MPI artifacts.
         launch, get (correct) launch error (semicoln not colon used), fix launch config, run, show job output.

Note: "show only my jobs" didn't work in Active jobs; it did in Inactive Jobs
I unchecked it, refreshed, and checked again .. still looks like it shows all jobs.

Not back for an M1 workbench.  Only big problem was incomplete repo (same as Kepler RC1)