Re: [ptp-dev] Fwd: Problems happend when PTP was doing TAU

Greetings,
The opcontrol issue could be a system configuration problem. It looks like on ubuntu opcontrol is provided by the 'oprofile' package but I don't know why that would be used by TAU, the PTP or Eclipse. Can you successfully build and launch the application with TAU on the command line? What is the remote machine you want to build and run on?

The most recent version of Eclipse is 4.3, Kepler. From your screenshots it doesn't look like you're using the latest version of the ETFw. The ETFw has changed recently in ways that may resolve some of these issues. Can you try Help->Check for Updates and see if it pulls in something newer? If you go to Window->Preferences->Parallel Tools->External Tools there should be a widget where you can select the ETFW Parser. Make sure the jaxb-parser is selected. If that option isn't available then the ETFW is not up to date.

Please let me know if this helps and if you have additional questions or run into more trouble.

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear