Re: [ptp-dev] About PTP works with TAU

Greetings,
That wiki page needs to be updated. I'll get started on that. The TAU integration with Eclipse is now done through the ETFw (External Tools Framework) http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/ETFw/PTP_External_Tools_Framework

Once you have installed the core PTP package you can add the TAU integration plugins from the PTP update site which you can select from Help->Install New Software. This is fully integrated into all new PTP releases. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Wyatt