Re: [ptp-dev] Questions about Parallel Debug View

1. Yep, I mean tasks(processes) in the set;
2. The session.getPDISession().getExpressionManager().getMultiExpression(expr).getExpressions()
 will return an org.eclipse.ptp.debug.core.pdi.model.IPDIExpression array object, how can I get the exact
 value from 1 single IPDIExpression object?
3. Yep, I mean the IPDIEvaluatePartialExpressionRequest, sorry for the lost "Partial" word...:P

Thanks Greg, you're quite efficient and your answers are deeply thorough, I appreciate it!
Thanks A Lot!!!