[ptp-dev] All files deleted from remote project directory for synchronized project

Hi
I'm seeing a problem with synchronized projects with the 7.0.2 build where when I delete some files from the project, all files in the directory on the remote system, including files I did not select for deleting. I then right click in the project and click Synchronize->sync all or Sunchronize->sync active and the files I did not delete get restored to the remote directory.

I'm doing this with a small program (shallow) I use for a lot of my testing, and which is just a simple C program.

The steps I followed are as follows where z25c2s2 is my remote (Power Linux) system

1) I created a new directory on z25c2s2 (~wootton/shallow) and copied shallow source code and objects there
2) Created a syncronized C project named shallow.
3) Project creation completes and all files are listed in project explorer and present on z25c2s2
4) I delete the .o files from the project explorer and respond 'yes/ok' to the prompt asking me if I want to delete files from the filesystem
5) Run 'ls' on ~/shallow on z25c2s2 and *ALL* files are gone except .ptp-sync
6) Run synchronize all on the shallow project and the files I did not delete come back on z25c2s2 (probably because I did not delete them out of the project in project explorer and they got copied back)

Is anyone else seeing this?
Dave

Back to the top