Re: [ptp-dev] 7.0.2 release

I checked out and repatched the thing following the new garret directions. Using the generated password for my credential trying to push to ptp_7_0 I get the error:  https://user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/r/p/ptp/org.eclipse.ptp: not authorized. If anyone has any idea how to proceed please let me know, otherwise I'll attach a patch to a bug tomorrow.
=Wyatt