[ptp-dev] Accessing environment management configuration from the launch configuration

In the course of preparing the etfw demo I cleared out my .bashrc on trestles and realized that the JAXB-side module configuration wasn't propagating to the ETFW. I thought this was just an issue on my side but it's looking like my former method for accessing the environment management system in the launch isn't working. This is also used in jaxb.control.core.LaunchController.

String emsConfigAttr = configuration.getAttribute(IPTPLaunchConfigurationConstants.ATTR_EMS_CONFIG, (String) null);
if (emsConfigAttr != null) {
final EnvManagerConfigString config = new EnvManagerConfigString(emsConfigAttr);
if (config.isEnvMgmtEnabled()) {
return config;
}

If we can't get the config string from ATTR_EMS_CONFIG constant any more (and I'm not missing a more direct way to get the final module-loading commands) I'm not sure where to look. If we're doing a final respin I'd like to get this fixed, but if not I may have to ask users to tweak their environment for the TAU portion of the tutorial.

=Wyatt

Back to the top