Re: [ptp-dev] Adding Debugging to PTP code

That's what I have done in pldt but maybe  I'm old school too

... Beth
Beth Tibbitts
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 Android phone

On Jul 15, 2013 4:16 PM, "Brian Watt" <bwatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What technique should I be using to add debugging code that stays in the source but is disabled until needed? Can you point me to a sample in PTP which shows the recommended approach. My old tried and true technique was to have a private static final boolean DEBUG, and code surrounded by if (DEBUG), but that's pretty old-school. Thanks, Bri