[ptp-dev] bugzilla dummy inbox

Hi,

according to http://wiki.eclipse.org/Webmaster_FAQ#Dummy_Inboxes it is possible to have one dummy inbox per component. Given that many of the PTP developers only work on a few components, this seems like a good idea to me. The advantage is that one wouldn't get all the emails from components one doesn't know anything about anyhow. The disadvantages I see are that 1) one needs to sign up to more than one inbox and 2) bugs might be missed. But I think 1) is only a very minor one-time effort and 2) can be avoided if everyone makes sure to fix the component for any bug which has the wrong component set.

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309

Back to the top