From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alameda, Jay
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:24 AM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers (ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Cc: Jay Alameda (jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [ptp-dev] planning for next week's user call

Dear PTP Developers –

To follow up on our discussion at the June PTP-dev call, we had decided to host a web meeting (noon central) to discuss new features in Kepler being released on the same day as our user call (June 26) – I’d like to find out who can participate in this call, and is willing to discuss/demo one or more new features –and what feature you would like to discuss and demo.  I’ll put together an agenda based on your responses –

WE can do a dry run if you would like, so that you are familiar with the webinar software, etc – I can set those up at your convenience.

Let me know what works for you, I’m looking forward to our discussion next week –

Jay

Back to the top