[ptp-dev] ptp_7_0 branch created

I've created a ptp_7_0 branch. This will be used for future 7.0.x releases, so please remember not to make API changes in this branch. Changes going into master will end up in a future 7.x or 8.0 release.

Just a reminder that bug fixes that need to go into both branches should be committed to the ptp_7_0 branch, then merged with master. Changes just for ptp_7_0 will need to be committed to ptp_7_0, merged to master, then reverted in master.

Finally, I'll schedule a 7.0.1 release for 6/24 in order to pick up the sync bug fix that didn't make Kepler.

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top