Re: [ptp-dev] last build

Roland,

Although I don't agree with the risk involved, I don't have any control over the main Kepler aggregation in any case. So even if I promoted another build, there is nothing I can do to include it in Kepler. The official process would involve raising the issue with the EMO and requesting a respin. I already know what the answer would be for this problem.

BTW, is there a bug for this problem?

Regards,
Greg