Re: [ptp-dev] EPP Kepler RC3... (Win32)

>I also need to add an item to the FAQ
Ha. I already had one.
It's a good thing I write FAQs, because when i get the error again and forget I wrote one, I can read it myself.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Parallel_Tools_Platform_FAQ#Q:_What_do_I_do_when_i_get_.22Failed_to_Create_the_Java_Virtual_Machine.22_launching_on_win32.3F
I added some info about the win32 total memory limitation.
See if you agree with that, wordsmith it if you don't.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---06/12/2013 12:09:57 AM---Hi, I forgot to mention. I didn't test it on a win32 machinRoland Schulz ---06/12/2013 12:09:57 AM---Hi, I forgot to mention. I didn't test it on a win32 machine. I tested the

Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

06/12/2013 12:09 AM

Re: [ptp-dev] EPP Kepler RC3... (Win32)

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I forgot to mention. I didn't test it on a win32 machine. I tested the 32-bit EPP (and also 64-bit EPP) on a 64bit windows with both 32bit and 64bit java installed.

Roland