[ptp-dev] Parallel Tools Platform End User Runtime

For the upcoming Kepler release, has the "Parallel Tools Platform (PTP) End-User Runtime" feature been broken into smaller pieces? I'm doing a clean install starting from Eclipse Classic Kepler RC1 and when I go to the update site "Kepler - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler", under General Purpose Tools, I see a bunch of PTP features to install (e.g. PTP Contributed Target System Configurations"), but I no longer see an End-User Runtime package. Is it missing or just broken up?

Thanks,
Chris

Back to the top