[ptp-dev] Extracting a value from Jaxb ETFw configuration

The TAU performance data manager needs to get the value of (for example) the selected perfdmf database. This is stored in the launch configuration map like:

a4d0a465-02b2-3eab-955f-f0dc163895d1.perfdmf_database_configuration=Default

I have the key's suffix defined in the xml file but how can I construct this whole configuration key with the unique prefix so I can access the value? Is there another entry in the configuration that tells me what random prefix to use?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top