[ptp-dev] JAXB: Need ability to insert quotes in JAXB <line> specifications

I have a couple problems with LSF in bug 408269 (points E2 and E3) where I need to encode single quote and double quote characters in the text built by a <line> specification in my LSF target system configuration.
 One specification looks like the following

                        <line>
                                <arg isUndefinedIfMatches="#BSUB -J">#BSUB -J {ptp_rm:LSF_JOB_NAME#value}</arg>
                        </line>

If I code single quotes or double quotes around {ptp_rm:LSF_JOB_NAME#value} then JAXB processing removes them, as shown when clicking 'view script' in the run configuration dialog. If I code them in the XML as &quot; or &apos;, which are the XML escapes for these characters, then the quotes appear in the script view but the {ptp_rm:LSF_JOB_NAME#value} text is not substituted.

If I just type the quotes into the text field in the run configuration dialog then the quotes and text are ok.

Is there a way I can encode single or double quotes? Is this a JAXB bug or limitation?
Dave

Back to the top