Re: [ptp-dev] M7 - unable to create a synchronized project with "Remote Linux GCC Toolchain"

Sync projects are supposed to have the sync scanner discovery providers enabled by default. John was working on this, so he may be able to comment on when it is likely to be working. In the mean time, you can manually configure this by going into C/C++ General>Preprocessor Include Paths, then selecting the Providers tab. Disable all the CDT providers except the CDT User Setting Entries, then enable the Sync * providers. This should query the remote system for include paths and symbols and populate the index with the correct entries.

Note that the Paths and Symbols preferences are deprecated since there is now a new scanner discovery framework.

Regards,
Greg