Re: [ptp-dev] git help

Except that none of these were the case. The only possibility is .gitignore in the root directory, but this does not contain 'src' or anything that would match it.

So I had a directory in my repo that contained other files and directories, but that git didn't recognize as being untracked. When I did a 'git add -f' the files and directories immediately showed up, but a 'git add' did nothing. Note that this directory *was* previously committed, but after renaming the directories within it (by renaming packages in Eclipse) it was no longer recognized. The only thing I can think of is that egit did something under the covers that caused the problem.

Greg