[ptp-dev] Testing Matrix for PTP 7.0 testing

I have made a simplified test page for PTP 7.0 (Kepler) testing - at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/testing/7.x

We will discuss at the ptp-dev meeting tomorrow, but please have a look and
(1) add yourself to the list of testers if you can do any testing for PTP 7.0
      The list of the "usual suspects" is there but remove the "remove this" comment if are committing to testing
       A general brief comment to say what you plan to test
(2)  Add yourself to at least one column in the first row of "Client" platform - just to indicate which client (Linux,Mac,Win) you can/plan to test.
(3)  Add yourself to a few boxes in the matrix of feature vs. platform
      We may want to add more features (columns)

I filled in a few of them with guesses, but not very many.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top