Re: [ptp-dev] Kepler M7 repository has been turned on; Package available

>Is there an update site for the add-ons like TAU that are not included with the build?
Yes it's in there as it usually is - under "General Purpose Tools" grouped with all the other PTP features
It's in releases/kepler  (and in its predecessor releases/staging)
    PTP External Tools Framework TAU Extension 7.0.0.201305081920

Our new feature (GIG, Graphical Inquisitor for GPU programs ) didn't make it into that list, I'm trying to figure out why
        You can get it from the nightly build [3]

However there's a typo in that list - [2] should be releases/kepler (also release/staging is probably still the same)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Christopher Navarro ---05/10/2013 12:16:09 PM---Is there an update site for the add-ons like TAU thatChristopher Navarro ---05/10/2013 12:16:09 PM---Is there an update site for the add-ons like TAU that are not included  with the build? I didn't see

Christopher Navarro <cmnavarr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

<ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/10/2013 12:16 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Kepler M7 repository has been turned on; Package available

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is there an update site for the add-ons like TAU that are not included with the build? I didn't see it in any of the links below.

Thanks,
Chris