Re: [ptp-dev] Restoring saved values for custom widgets in JAXB ETFw

Restoring widget values should happen by the widget's update handler. Since that's a custom widget, it has it's own update handler (MakefileComboUpdateModel). My guess is there is an issue between when we are fetching the values for the widget and when the update model tries to update it's selection.

Chris