Re: [ptp-dev] Setting the IP or hostname of a remote connection?

Jay,

Use IRemoteConnectionManager#newConnection(String name) to create a connection with the given name (the name is only for reference purposes). Once you have an IRemoteConnection object, use the methods on this object to set the address and username. Then use open() to open the connection.

Regards,
Greg