[ptp-dev] changes to sync file filter dialog

I've made some changes to the sync file filter dialog in Kepler to simplify the user interface and bring it in line with other Eclipse dialogs. I've also changed the class to subclass Dialog instead of ApplicationWindow so that Cancel/OK buttons are drawn correctly and the font/spacing is correct. The existing class is still available, I've just created a new class called NewSyncFileFilterPage.

Please take a look and let me know if it is acceptable.

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top