Re: [ptp-dev] [ptp-user] Eclipse Module System

Hi,

after a short presentation about PTP, a user asked the same question,
which is quoted below. He wanted to use modules not only while building
his application, but also during the application is run. Is there a plan
for making this configurable via the Run Configurations GUI? It would be
great, if there was a checkbox for instance in the "Environment" tab,
which allows to load the configured modules before my application is
executed.

Best regards,

Carsten