[ptp-dev] plan for when we are moving up CDT versions on ptp_6_0 branch

I put some changes into CDT to add some indexer options.  I have a patch ready to go to incorporate the same changes into RDT's version of the indexer options UI but so far I've held off on committing it as I don't want to break the build, as the patch will require the new CDT internals.

When should we move up to the latest on the CDT_8_1 branch?

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Back to the top