Re: [ptp-dev] Please test PTP 6.0.5 prior to planned Friday release

I tested Windows XP 32 bit creating a synchronized project, build the executable, edit source and rebuild. I also ran tests with the PE and LoadLeveler target system configurations on AIX and the LSF target system configuration on x86_64 Linux. All tests were successful.
Dave

From:        Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Parallel Tools Platform general developers" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:        dhudak@xxxxxxx
Date:        03/12/2013 04:25 PM
Subject:        [ptp-dev] Please test PTP 6.0.5 prior to planned Friday release
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

We plan to use yesterday's build of PTP 6.0.5 (juno branch) for Friday's bug-fix release of PTP 6.0.5
which is 6.0.5.201303111509

Please update your juno-base workbench with this release from either
(1)
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/juno/nightly
or
(2) downloading ptp-master-xxx.zip

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/juno/nightly/ptp-master-6.0.5-201303111518.zip

And respond to this post with what client and remote-target platform you have tested, if possible.

I show these bugs fixed with target platform tagged as 6.0.5
query:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=4729198&resolution=FIXED&classification=Tools&query_format=advanced&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&target_milestone=6.0.5&product=PTP

=====

I'm testing Mac 64 client and Linux remote-target for my sync projects

Thanks!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511