Re: [ptp-dev] Uncommit a change

I think you can do it through the UI:  http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/User_Guide#Resetting_your_current_HEAD, but sometimes it's just easier to go to the command line, much like maven...

Chris

On 02/27/2013 03:49 PM, Greg Watson wrote:
I'd be interested to see if there was a way to do it from the UI, but I don't think there is. I usually just go to the working directory and use "git reset --soft HEAD^". Note the "^" after the HEAD, or you can also use HEAD~1.

This will leave the changes uncommitted again. Use --hard if you want to remove the changes from the working tree as well.

Greg