From:        Carsten Karbach <c.karbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/13/2013 07:55 AM
Subject:        [ptp-dev] LSF job submission test
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dave,

I have just tested a simple job submission on the LSF controlled PC-Farm
Atlas in Dresden. I was able to successfully submit multiple jobs and to
cancel jobs. The options of "E-mail ID", "Number of Processors" and
"STDOUT Path" worked fine.

The only thing that did not work was to retrieve the jobs' output via
the popup menu. Do I have to use a special option for that to work?

Best regards,

Carsten

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich