Re: [ptp-dev] Git PTP project recommendations, rebase etc.

I just want to know what to put in the recommended setup instructions at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_70#Checking_out_PTP_projects

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---02/08/2013 02:07:43 PM---I never have set rebase=true, so presumably either can be useGreg Watson ---02/08/2013 02:07:43 PM---I never have set rebase=true, so presumably either can be used. Greg

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

02/08/2013 02:07 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Git PTP project recommendations, rebase etc.

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx