Re: [ptp-dev] Import error for Target Management class

The latest TM is 3.5. I'm getting it from the master branch in their git repo, but you can also use http://download.eclipse.org/tm/updates/3.5milestones.

Greg

On Feb 6, 2013, at 2:42 PM, Brian Watt <bwatt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Other developers,

The org.eclipse.ptp.remote.terminal plugin has an import for org.eclipse.tm.internal.terminal.provisional.api.AbstractSettingsPage, and I'm having problems getting this resolved.

So far I've gone to the Juno update site and downloaded the current Mobile and Device Development > Target Management Terminal version 3.3.1, but that didn't fix it. Next I went to the Target Management update site [http://archive.eclipse.org/tm/updates/3.4/] and downloaded: TM and RSE 3.4.1 Main Features, TM and RSE 3.4.1 Optional Add-Ons, and TM and RSE Uncategorized 3.4.1, but that still didn't fix it.

I even went through all the org.eclipse.tm jars in my eclipse plugins directory to see if I could find a match in any of them and nope there was nothing although I did have classes in the same package.

What Am I missing?

Brian Watt, IBM