[ptp-dev] Parallel Package - Juno SR2 RC2 EPP package - please test

The Juno SR2 "Release Candidate 2" is available for testing from the developers-download site.
http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php?release=juno

Please help us make this the best-tested PTP and parallel package yet!

FYI the final version of Juno SR2, including PTP and our parallel package, is due Friday February 22, 2013.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 02/01/2013 04:27 PM -----

Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

02/01/2013 10:17 AM

[ptp-dev] Parallel Package - Juno SR2 RC2 EPP package - please test

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

OK this week's RC2 build of Juno is available on the link below.

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20130131-1829/
Show be up on eclipse.org developer builds download site before too long.
(
http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php?release=juno - so far still has RC1 so use the build.eclipse.org download link above, and in the attached email, until it's updated)
It looks basically ok to me but please give it a try on your various clients and platforms.

If you find something amiss, respond to this email but append to the subject line, or start a new thread.
Or create a bugzilla entry e.g. with this link:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=PTP

Remember, Juno SR2 is our last chance to build a Parallel package with PTP, and will be what folks judge us by for a while.
After this week we only get two more shots at builds before it's final.
PLEASE TEST! PLEASE! And please let us know you have!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Markus Knauer ---02/01/2013 12:59:19 AM---Hi package maintainers, this week I need your help (testingMarkus Knauer ---02/01/2013 12:59:19 AM---Hi package maintainers, this week I need your help (testing and +1's) for Juno SR2 RC2 EPP packages.

Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/01/2013 12:59 AM

[epp-dev] Juno SR2 RC2 EPP packages
    Sent by:

epp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi package maintainers,

this week I need your help (testing and +1's) for Juno SR2 RC2 EPP packages.

They are located here

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20130131-1829/

and the two p2 repositories required for update tests are

http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/juno/download/20130131-1829/repository/

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/maintenance/

Thanks,
Markus