Re: [ptp-dev] No Performance Analysis Tools in SR2 RC1

My mistake, it is an installable feature from the update site.

Chris

On 01/24/2013 04:30 PM, Wyatt Spear wrote:
I will address that string.  I'm pretty sure TAU has never been included in the top level bundle but has to be added from the update site since its presence can be confusing for folks who don't have TAU installed already... though my memory may be playing tricks on me.

=Wyatt