Re: [ptp-dev] Juno SR2 RC1 EPP build - including parallel package

Beth,

I snagged the wrong bundle by accident, sorry.  Retrying (the cost of trying to do something during a meeting, argh, sorry!)

Jay

From: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Beth Tibbitts
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 12:25 PM
To: Parallel Tools Platform general developers
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Juno SR2 RC1 EPP build - including parallel package

Where do you see java perspective?
I don't see Junit etc in run configs

I see trestles and a bunch of specific TSCs

I downloaded
20130116-1805_eclipse-parallel-juno-SR2-RC1-macosx.cocoa.x86_64.tar.gz
and that is what I am running.
Do you have the windows version of that?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Alameda, Jay" ---01/17/2013 12:56:22 PM---Quick observations - windows7, 64 bit, java 7u11 *        "Alameda, Jay" ---01/17/2013 12:56:22 PM---Quick observations - windows7, 64 bit, java 7u11 *         Java perspective still is in here

"Alameda, Jay" <alameda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

01/17/2013 12:56 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Juno SR2 RC1 EPP build - including parallel package

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Quick observations – windows7, 64 bit, java 7u11

·         Java perspective still is in here
·         Run configuration has “junit, junit plug-in test, task context test… (junit)” as additional run configs types –
·         Only generic target system configurations are available, not machine specific

Also, I noticed an addition on the help menu, to install Eclipse Modeling Tools.  Never saw that before –

Check out source, make synchronized project on trestles, build on trestles all worked –
Run failed due to lack of trestles config –

Jay