Re: [ptp-dev] Juno SR2 RC1 build for PTP is tomorrow; building today

I've added the juno/milestones/SR2 directory to the composite xml files so that it will be picked up by the aggregation. Please check that the build actually includes the correct version once the aggregation runs.

I'm trying to work out how to get the kepler aggregation to pick up the correct PTP build.

Greg

On Jan 15, 2013, at 7:47 AM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well... I WAS going to kick off a ptp build of Juno to make sure it's up to date.. last build was Jan 7
(Our kepler builds on hudson.eclipse.org (ptp-nightly), automatically kick off when files are checked in; the juno builds (ptp-release) do not).

.. But Chris Recoskie recently did. So it's picking up his recent change and one by Carsten Jan 9. Those two changes are:

#805 (Jan 14, 2013 4:02:17 PM)
Bug 398125 - Error displayed for XL Compiler Path under Remote C/C++ — Chris Recoskie / detail

#801 (Jan 9, 2013 4:31:43 AM)
- Fix possible NullPointerException in table view — Carsten Karbach / detail

I am kicking off a photran build (ptp-photran-release) to make sure it's up to date.

Juno should use our build that is in place tomorrow for the next aggregation build.

Regarding failure of our kepler builds... I think It needs another repository aggregation build first before it will work ... i believe that's the gist of what Greg shared with me recently.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511