[ptp-dev] Wiki Documentation for ETFw JAXB

I'd like to add some user documentation with sample JAXB workflows for ETFw somewhere on the PTP wiki, but I'm not sure where the right section is. There is already an External Tools Framework guide at the top level of the wiki under General Information, but I wonder if there are now enough User Guides under General Information to just simply create a "User Guide" link and put things like "External Tools Framework", "Resource Managers", "RDT Setup", etc under there so it doesn't get too crowded under the General Information section. It might also help clarify which of those links are user guides for various parts of PTP. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Chris

Back to the top